Visit the website: SchoneyPhoto.com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Getting back to blogging....

I started this photography blog awhile ago, but let it slide when I was diagnosed with breast cancer.  Out of that came our family blog, Taste & See, and I've really enjoyed blogging over there about our journey through my cancer, our pursuit of adoption, eating healthy, and all the little mundane things that make life what it is.

However.

I have a love of photography that just won't quit, and have wanted to have a place to really focus on that.  I have really enjoyed running my photography website, but wanted to make it more personal.

So, welcome to the blog!  I'm so very excited to be able to share my love of photography in a new way.  I plan on sharing stories behind some of my photos, photo tips and resources, ways to use photography in the home, and more.

Make sure to pass it on to your friends, and bookmark it in your favorites, so you don't miss a thing.

Glad you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment