Visit the website: SchoneyPhoto.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family Reunion 09

I love photography, and especially like being able take photos of those I love.  This summer, we had a family reunion, and here are a few of my favorite shots I was able to get as the "official" photographer.


I think this was a discussion on what do do....and what NOT to do...with the racquetball equipment.  The kids had fun with this all day!

Carefully observing the hooplah.
 
She's just adorable!


The whole group of us.  It was so much fun for everyone to be together!




One of the family pictures.

Precious.


Cousins having a great time!
 
What would a family gathering be without football?


Our part of the family: Back row: my brother-in-law, Stephen, his wife, Suzanne,  my nephew, Cole,  me, & Dave.  In the front, my Father-in-law, Dick, & his wife, Madeline.

Let's do this again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment