Visit the website: SchoneyPhoto.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Favorite. Nephew. Ever.

This August, Dave's parents, sister, brother-in-law, and new little nephew came to stay with us!  Dave's parents are from Canada, and his sister and her family are from Scotland, so it was really special to have them all with us!  We had a great time, and I took Cole's 4-month photos.  He's my favorite nephew I've ever had!


Cole at 4 months. Isn't he just the cutest little nephew ever?  I may be biased...


Cole was just starting to get really good at being on his tummy, so we made sure to get lots of pictures of it.


This one is my personal favorite.  So often, he just sits and studies the world in front of him, and this one just captures that expression.  This one's going to be a thinker!


Dear Cole,  I promise to spoil you rotten if you come back soon.  Love, Aunt Kelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment